Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is it possible to change mobile network tower connected with my mobile with out moving away?

i am using airtel GPRS with nokia 6020 to assess net in my PC. There are two towers of airtel near me, one which is near is supporting GPRS and other little far is supporting EGPRS network. I am usually getting GPRS tower which is near and has full range but no internet speed. Rarely i am getting second tower with EGPRS network which have less range but have good internet speed. I want my mobile locked on the second tower so as to get good speed. is it possible in by using any other mobile or by an other method using softwares.... I need an expert advice..... Thank you !!!

Is it possible to change mobile network tower connected with my mobile with out moving away?
change you mobile network selection from automatic to manual and force select the the network you want .

human teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment