Saturday, November 19, 2011

Mobile phone question.?

I am travelling to France later in the year. I am hopeless at techno stuff....I have a pay as you go Mobile phone..(Vodaphone) I was thinking of asking a friend in France to buy a French Sim card for a French phone Co. and send it to me. Is this a good idea? Could I just put it in my phone when I got to France? I thought it would be cheaper than using my UK phone. What do you think? Any other suggestions.....my present phone is ancient, but still works fine....don't need a camera etc.

Mobile phone question.?
Vodafone do a thing called passport now which is free to regioster, it is 75p for first 3 minutes then your UK rate.
Reply:shouldnt need to. you can still send messages/make calls, but they`ll be a bit more expensive. you could look into how much it would cost for this and decide whcih way is cheaper. Personally though i wouldnt bother.

Hotels Recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment