Saturday, November 19, 2011

Mobile phone - Prepaid Credit VS Plans/Cap Plans?

I'm a return full-time university student, therefore i will be unemployed/or have minimal income.


My mobile phone plan has expired and am considering which would be suitable for me?


Which offers a better deal? A pre-paid credit or a plan/cap plan?





Thanks in advance!

Mobile phone - Prepaid Credit VS Plans/Cap Plans?
depends on how much u talk or text on ur phone. if u dont talk that much then i say prepaid if u do a lot of talking then it just might be cheaper to get a plan. or if u have metro PCS where u live u might look into that because it gives u unlimited talking and texting for like $45/month.
Reply:Hello Maria, I think, if you think that you're out of budget for your cellphone bill, don't use a plan...just a pre-paid.


It's just a matter of self control regarding expenses.


I'm jobless now for 3 months and I'm also using a plan for my cellphone but I cut it out. I cancelled my plan and use prepaid. It works, I don't have to worry for my monthly bills.


If there are important people you would like to call, just use a landline phone and call them.


I hope it will work for you too...have a nice day.

braces teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment