Saturday, November 19, 2011

Mobile broadband internet connection keeps cutting off?

About 3 months ago now I decided to get the Three mobile broadband thingy. Really impressed at first, I'm getting the HSDPA signal and getting download speeds of about 150kb/s. Which may seem slow to you, but after using the internet through my phone at 5kb/s, I've kinda noticed the speed difference. Anyhow, I am getting full signal strength as it says on the devices software, but sometimes it loses that HSDPA signal and switches back to 3g, it does not lose any signal bars, and just recently it is switching to and from 3g and HSDPA so quickly that it does not find time for an internet connection. I would really like to find a way just to have the 3g connection, so at least I could have a stable internet connection. It has nothing to do with the my computer as I have re-installed this on my laptop now with exactly the same results, I do not see anywhere in the options to have a connection preference. any software alternative for the Huawei e220? Help!!!

Mobile broadband internet connection keeps cutting off?
The device itself must have a driver- have you looked for an update?


These devices are still fairly new - have you contacted '3' for a resolve?

cash loan

No comments:

Post a Comment