Saturday, November 19, 2011

Which Virgin Mobile?

Hello my lovelies!





Ok I already have a Virgin mobile so....don't suggest getting another kind of phone haha





Howeverrrr....I have a warranty and I want to change mine to a different virgin mobile phone.





I have Nokia Groove 3155i. And have had Audiovox 8910 before.


The Nokia Groove sucks big time because it doesn't send like 95% of my text messages.





What do you guys think of Virgin Mobiles Samsung a640?





Which is the best Virgin Mobile to go with?





Wow, that's one too many questions LOL





Ohhh and no u.k phone suggestion please...CANADIAN only =)





Thanks mucho sexy mamas and papas!





XoXo


Sarah

Which Virgin Mobile?
i have the snapper audiovox 8915, and i love it. it is a cool little camera phone, and inexpensive as well.
Reply:hi dude


No comments:

Post a Comment